April Showers bring May Flowers…and what do Mayflowers bring? PILGRIMS!!! (hehehe)
But in all seriousness, not April foolin’, I want April to be an A+ month. March was a little bit of a disappointment…I didn’t utterly fail at my goals, but I let myself get distracted with a lot of stuff due to work and side hustle. Side hustle was good for money I guess, but it was horrific on my time. A lot of the side hustle got spent on fast food because I didn’t feel like cooking.
I can’t believe it’s already April! 2015 has flown by. It helps that my job varies enough and makes the time fly. Plus teacher holidays are pretty awesome. Almost makes up for dealing with 16-18 year old’s hormones and advanced math for 8 hours a day 😉 I like that back in 2013, I was trying to figure out my life plan…and I’m still doing that two years later. UGH. Maybe it’ll never be actually planned…lol
- Log into MFP every day and log all exercise/food intake today
- Use the gym at least 3x a week
- Complete Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred
- Blog at least 12x this month (up three from March)
- Read 2 books
- Find a summer job (or two)
- Create budget (prepare to possibly need to buy a new car by 2016)
- Create Emergency Fund (goal – $200)
- Pay down student loan balance
- Create debt repayment plan (for real this time)
- Side Hustle – set up Etsy store
What are you hoping to accomplish in April?